Since 1991, Tree Care WA has been awarded many contracts with both state and local government authorities located across the entire state of Western Australia. We continue to build strong, ongoing working relationships with all departments through our continually commitment in providing a safe, efficient and quality service.
Tree Care WA provide its arboriculture services to:
- Local shires and councils throughout the greater Perth metropolitan area
- Local shires and councils throughout regional Western Australia
- Utility and infrastructure departments
- Environmental management departments
- Agriculture and Conservation departments
Services provided include:
- Formative and corrective pruning
- Tree removals
- Stump grinding
- 24-hour emergency response works
- Roadside vegetation maintenance
- Reactive low and high voltage powerline pruning
- Under wire street tree pruning
- Forestry mulching
- Fire mitigation services
- Depot on-site mulching
- Restorative/habitat pruning
- Arboriculture consultancy reports
- Quantified tree risk assessments (QTRA)
- Tree risk assessment qualification (TRAQ)
Our connection and accreditation with the below industry organizations ensure our services provided are continually at the forefront and maintained to a high standard.
- The Tree Guild of WA
- Arboriculture Australia
- The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- WALGA Approved Contractor
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment (QTRA) Qualified
- Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (ISA TRAQ)
GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS WE SERVICE
When it comes to occupational health and safety (OHS), Tree Care WA has industry specific safety systems and work practices in place that ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees and public collectively. We comply with the most rigorous safety protocols and that all relevant statutory obligations are observed whilst striving to excel in providing a safe working environment.
At Tree Care WA, we invest heavily in the continual training and upskilling of our personnel and monitor emerging technologies, equipment and safety systems from around the world to implement into our work practices.
Tree Care WA are passionate about providing an environmentally focused arboriculture service that adheres to Australian standards AS-4374 – 2007 Pruning of Amenity Trees and are committed to educating the community about the best arboriculture practices for environmental sustainability. We stay up to date with the latest arboriculture practices from around the world, ensuring our environmental focus remains consistent across all levels of our business operations. Our aim is to work responsibly to safeguard a greener environment through education and working together with our clientele.
THE TREE CARE DIFFERENCE
The Tree Care WA team not only have comprehensive safety systems, procedures, and policies built into our everyday tasks, we also utilise the latest integrated field management technology in a variety of ways to improve our safety and productivity. This integrated technology connects our field teams with our Managers to deliver, in real time, scheduled works or emergency requests and allows our clients to monitor the progress of each job, via an online portal. This technology ensures we consistently provide commercial vegetation management companies and local and state government authorities a quality tree and vegetation management service in the most efficient means possible.