Tree Care WA’s team of AQF Level 5 Diploma Arborists are experts in assessing trees, solving tree problems and in providing cost effective, recommended solutions. With formal qualifications, extensive hands on industry experience and utilising cutting-edge technology, you are guaranteed to receive a professional service with a detailed consultation each time.
We provide our tree consultancy to a broad spectrum of clientele from:
- Commercial developers
- Civil companies
- Asset management companies
- Local and State Government Departments
Tree Care WA are members of the
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA),
- Tree Contractors Association Australia (TCAA)
- Tree Guild of WA (TGWA).
- WALGA Approved Contractor
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment (QTRA) Qualified
- Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (ISA TRAQ)
To minimise your vegetation management expenditure, it’s critical you obtain accurate information and best practice management advice. Tree Care WA’s consulting arborists will provide solution-based strategies that minimise risk and ensure the most cost-effective management plans are implemented. We also provide sustainable alternatives to safeguard our natural environment for the future.
Our consultants attend seminars across the country to keep up to date with the most advanced arboriculture practices and advanced technologies utilised around the world, ensuring you always receive the highest quality and comprehensive reports when dealing with our team.
Tree Care WA’s consulting arborists have a wide range of arboriculture industry knowledge and expertise whilst providing you with cost-effective solutions that suit your budget. We provide solution-based strategies that minimise risk and ensure the most cost-effective management plans are implemented. When utilising Tree Care WA, you can always expect the highest quality and comprehensive reports when dealing with our team.
Need a consultation or a tree report undertaken, then contact the professionals at Tree Care WA today.
No matter if you’re located in Perth or the South West, Wheatbelt, Great Southern, Mid-West, Gascoyne or Pilbara region, Tree Care WA have 27 years’ experience providing its services to these areas. Our consultants have an in-depth understanding of all local and state government legislation and comply to:
- AS 4373 – 2007 Pruning of amenity trees
- AS 4970-2009 Protection of Trees on development Sites.
Providing Services For
- Visual tree reports (VTA)
- Tree protection plans (TPZ)
- Structural and critical root zone assessments (SRZ – CRZ)
- Tree management and development sites assessments
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessments – QTRA
- ISA – Tree Risk Assessment Qualification – TRAQ
- Tree valuations
- An onsite supervising arborist service
- Comprehensive aerial inspections utilising climbing, elevated work platforms and drones
AQF Level 5 Diploma Arborists
Tree Care WA provide detailed reports and consultations for trees within properties, company premises, construction / development projects or on mine sites for asset protection and risk assessment purposes. We also provide tips on a tree’s health and condition, the implementation of a tree protection plan on construction sites, pest and disease analysis along with correct soil management advice. No matter if it’s for an individual tree or for multiple trees over a vast area, our team of AQF Level 5 Diploma Arborists can provide you with the right solutions and comprehensive reports, ensuring all your regulatory requirements are met.